Today is about waiting... I am trying to be patient, but that does not always work out so well.
1. I am waiting to hear about the job that I was interviewed for.
2. Waiting to hear if we have been accepted as tentants for a beautiful flat in Cape Town.
3. Waiting for the sun to come out
4. Waiting for December, which will hopefully mean that I can have a summer holiday...
I know these all seem like things that are easy to wait for and yes, there is nothing I can do but wait - but that is the annoying part... I just have to sit around and wait... Hoping for only good news and sunshine.
But that is the beauty of it too! Not being in control, not having the ability to change circumstance. God is so good and it is awesome to know that He is in control. I don't have to worry about anything. This does not make the waiting any less annoying, but it does make it a lot more peaceful.
I know that there is an adventure ahead of me, but all I can do for now, is live today, loving God and all the special people in my life!
That's a blessing in itself...
Anyway, enough with the serious stuff... :)
I have some more pictures of decor ideas that I want to share with everyone... I really am slightly obsessed... but it's so fun and I enjoy being creative, so I am not going to stop... Here are some pics that I love!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment